Thursday, May 28, 2009

Megan and Alan - Expecting

I love photographing babies and bellies! Meet Megan and Alan. I am so glad that Megan asked me to take her pictures. I have a deep appreciation and love for pregnant women. I loved being pregnant and never felt more gorgeous, and that must be the joy I feel when I see another pregnant woman - they are all so gorgeous to me, and Megan is no exception. She is absolutely beautiful and glowing.

I'm also very excited because the two of them are the first to sign up for my "Baby Steps" program, so I will be following and photographing their baby through the first year of his/her life. Don't worry, Baby Z will be making his/her appearance on this blog often. Until that moment, take a look at the beginning.

















Thank you so much for allowing me to become a part of your lives. I can't wait to meet Baby Z!


No comments: