Monday, June 8, 2009

It's time for a change!

Changes are coming - oh and how excited I am about them! This summer, you will see a new look to Amanda Overmyer Photography. What encompasses the new look is the following:

- New logo - it's already in the works, just hammering out the last details.

- Updated/revised website - a new look coming. I have been keeping busy updating the blog with new work, now it's time to get it organized on the website. :)

- New portrait packages - including the introduction of the "Baby Steps Program."

- New brochures - to coincide with the new logo and new packages.

- Referral program - earn credit for referring me to new clients.

- Gift certificates - and a special sale, "frugal friday" style debuting these gems.

I'm so very excited for these new items, I can barely stand it. There is still work to be done - but it will be so worth it. I will be sure to announce the new additions...until then, the excitement builds!

No comments: