Friday, June 26, 2009

Trisha and Derrick - Engaged

Trisha and Derrick booked me for their wedding a few months ago, but we had only been in contact via email. I was so excited to finally meet the two of them, to put a face with a name. The entire time I was driving to Bloomington to meet them it was raining. But as I pulled into the parking lot, there was no evidence that the rain had hit at the park. The ground was dry. Normally, I am not this lucky, but I will take it every chance I get. 

Trisha and Derrick were such a fun couple to photograph. They were open-minded, willing to do whatever. I should have taken even more advantage of their willingness. :) Nonetheless, I enjoyed our time together and was excited with the images I had. I was even more excited after Trisha emailed me after seeing the final result. She told me she was worried because she can be really picky about pictures (aren't all females this way?!?) but that she loved them. Now that is what I LOVE to hear. I love doing what I do, but I love the feeling I get when someone tells me how much they love the images I created for them. You guys rock and I can't wait to photograph your big day. Take a peek at some of the images they loved.














No comments: