Monday, June 8, 2009

Raena Grace - Newborn

Meet Baby Raena! An adorable little cutie - from head to her long, ol' toes. :) She is family - so I knew she was going to be adorable. :) Raena is the first girl for my cousin, Kasi. I got to spend an evening with the family last week and I was told that Raena had been a complete angel since she was born - that was until I arrived. Raena was just a little fussy for the start of our photo session. I softly told her she was going to give me a complex - since everyone kept saying she had been perfect until this night. Now, I'm going to chalk it up to a little baby gas and not because she didn't want to me to take her pictures. :)


After a little snack, she was absolutely perfect. She has the most adorable little butt that she often pushed into the air, making me giggle. She was a little worm - already trying to crawl in the basket I was attempting to photograph her in. But in the end, she stole my heart and even brought me to tears while editing her pictures. The sweet innocence just fills my heart! I love her! See her in all her preciousness below.


I love this pose. I have one of my daughter in the same one, and it is one of my absolute favorites of her!

This is the image that brought tears to my eyes.




Kisses from big brother. How sweet!



She is so mad, but I think it's so cute.



This was the very first image I took - poor baby was so upset, but there is something about the raw emotion that catches me.


Thank you Matt and Kasi for allowing me to be the first to capture Raena in all her beauty. Hopefully I will be seeing her much more and your walls can be covered with my artwork. :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

She is absolutely precious. Love these pictures of her- such a beauty. I love all of her little wrinkles & her long toes! She's perfect! :)

MJ said...

Beautiful!! I hope you are enjoying your trip!