Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Paul - Senior

Meet Paul, another cousin of my husbands. What can I say? They love me and my work. HA!

 In all honestly, Paul was actually very fun to photograph. Most young men are a little timid in front of the camera, but he was all for it. He even cooperated as his mom choose different outfits for the different locations we were at, and didn't hesitate to change those outfits in the middle of the road or field. :) He smiled, he played the serious card, he climbed trains, he played with old tires, he sat in awkward positions, all for that shot I was hoping for.  A great sport - a great looking kid. Again, I have so many favorites, I can not possibly show them all, but take a peek at a few for now.



His mom adores black and white with color - so I had to do a few for her!

























1 comment:

Kylie said...

Another senior in the family?! These kids have GOT to stop getting older- that means WE'RE getting older! Paul's pics look great!