Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alicia and Paul - Married

It was May 2, 2009 in Lincoln, IL, the first sunny day after 3 continuous days of raining. Thankfully the sun dried the ground just enough to proceed with Paul and Alicia's outdoor wedding. The wedding was simple and classy, with gorgeous colors, might I add. This couple was so in love, that when they were together, I could feel the love radiating from both of them. This is why I love my career - I get to be a witness of people joining and sharing their love for each other. I feel so privileged to be the chosen one to document this love on this special day. Check out a few favorites from the day.










This is one of my favorite moments in the wedding, when the father hugs his daughter one last time before presenting her to her future husband. Brings tears to my eyes every time!












Love this one below! LOVE IT!




This bottom picture is a text message that Paul sent to Alicia. It says "What are you doing for the next 80 years?" Talk about sweet.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for capturing our day! You did such an amazing job.

Paul and Alicia

Bridget said...

What a sweet couple.. Nice job, pal! =)

MJ said...

Love these!!!!! What beautiful colors and some amazing shots for them to display!