Thursday, May 28, 2009

Leah and Matt - Engaged

Check out this sweet couple. Leah, the beautiful bride-to-be, and I were friends in high school. We have many of a fond memories from summer of my junior year (her sophomore year), driving around town in my convertible, working together at the IGA, and just enjoying being young. It was actually at the IGA that Leah met Matt. The rest is history! 

I am honored to be the chosen one to document their wedding day, and not because I love them so, but because I know they chose me because of my talent. Leah did her research and I happened to come on top! Lucky Me! So until the big day, enjoy a preview of their engagement photos.











Only a month and a half until the wedding, and I can not wait! Check back for beautiful wedding pictures of the two of them.



1 comment:

Kylie said...

Great pictures! Leah & Matt have the hugest smiles on their faces! Love these! And I love Leah's black & white shirt! :)