Friday, May 1, 2009

Senior - Caitlin

A true beauty, this one is. Caitlin is my husband's cousin, and since we are high school sweethearts, I feel like I have got to watch her grow up. I think she was 9 years old when I first met her......awwww, memories! Needless to say, she has grown up, and she is absolutely beautiful. We did an all day shoot, checking out various places around town - IN THE RAIN! Yes, seriously! We were battling the rain all day, but managed to still get some great images. You can't even tell she is freezing in some of them. :) Check out some of my favorites below (okay, I had a lot of favorites. I can't help it!)























And for some fun, check out some action shots of me during the session - as well as the image that resulted from my awesome moves!






2 comments:

TrainMommy said...

You truly have a gift, Amanda. Though it did look like this subject made it pretty easy! Are you doing this full time now (it seems like you're very busy with it), or still working at the university too?

Kylie said...

I love every single shot! Caitlin was the perfect model! And I love the shots of you taking pics of you. Was that Kathy or Jodie's doing? :) Fabulous work my dear!