Friday, May 27, 2011

Chad and Sally - Married

I have been looking forward to Sally and Chad's wedding since the day I met them. They are both two of the sweetest people I have ever met, and I'm pretty sure mother nature agrees since all week it was calling for storms, and we somehow ended up with a hot, sunny day. The wedding started in Paxton with a church full of family and friends and ended at one of my favorite places, the Memorial Stadium. Who doesn't love some wedding pictures on the Illini football field?!? It was a great pleasure to be in the company of so many fun and sweet people. Check out some my favorites below.

GORGEOUS!!!





Now this is the way to leave a wedding - a big nice burn out!



Love this!
Gorgeous couple
Doing a coin toss with the bride's father - what else do you do on the 50 yard line?!? (Chad won by the way.)
Beautiful ladies - those bright flowers just pop against those dresses
I just love that flower girl's dress - and it definitely pops in this picture
the studs of the field - although they were making fun of my "poses", I'm a fan of this picture
:)

so sweet
this is their cake - or rather, cakes - made by the bride's mother. I love the detail she did on the bottom of each cake
this was a marble name made for them and I couldn't resist when I saw it. LOVE this!!!
and couldn't decide between the two - loving how different this is than most of my ring shots
cutest little ringbearer - with sucker on his face! :)


get down!!
this is another reason I love them - their love for each other is so evident - and this picture is proof! :)
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your day! I wish you guys good luck in the future and in your new jobs/new place.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful sneak peek!! I love all of the pictures so far and can't wait to see the rest of them!!

WENDY DAVIS said...

WONDERFUL PICTURES! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST. THE WEDDING AND RECEPTION WERE SOOO BEAUTIFUL. YOU CAUGHT EVERYONE HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME!

Levi said...

So glad to be apart of this speacial day with great friends. Thanks Sad and Chally! Love you much