Monday, May 16, 2011

1 year olds


One years old - it's such a wonderful point in a child's life. It's a turning point where our little ones go from sweet little babies to toddlers learning all about our world. Many start walking and that adds another whole level to parenting. I am so honored to have been chosen to photograph these little sweeties as they have reached this first major milestone.

Isabella - a frequenter of my blog. She always gives me the sweetest smiles and the cutest expressions.






Teagan Lynn - my own little sweet niece. Can't believe she's already one!! My little pebbles.







Kaydence - what a cutie! I actually went to high school with her parents and her late grandpa was also a photographer. It is absolutely a great honor to be chosen to photograph this sweetie. I just adore her images.



Emma - where to begin with this adorable cutie. This was our last session - as she is also a participant in my Baby Steps program. I can't believe I have been photographing this little sweetie for a whole year. She is so sweet and precious. And these images are as well.






Ellie - another little one that I have photographed her entire life. It's amazing how fast these little ones grow. She is another sweet little girl that gives me plenty of sweet smiles and awesome expressions. This was another favorite session of hers.







No comments: