Monday, May 16, 2011

Children of 2011

More little ones!!

Cailyn and Adelyn - another favorite client of mine. These two are so sweet and so photogenic. I love being the family photographer of this adorable family.






Evan and Haiden - another favorite family of mine to photograph. Haiden is such a serious child, but has the smile of an absolute angel. I love when I can get both of these expressions. Evan is such a sweet little man, who is growing so fast. More of them to show up on the blog in the future.





Jade - I met Jade through another previous client of mine. It took her a little while to warm up to the camera but she had some of the sweetest smiles. I get the pleasure of photographing her family again this spring. Can't wait to show you more.





Grace - such a sweet little girl. I photographed Grace when she was 6 months old, now at 18 months old, and am looking forward to seeing her again when her new baby sister enters this world. Love her smirks!





Jaila and Lawrence (LJ) - my adorable niece and nephew. These two used to be my hardest clients to photograph, but this session proves, I can photograph them. :) And this happens to be my favorite session of theirs to date. See how cute they are!










Pierce and Wyatt - more nephews on the blog!!! It had been such a long time since I had the chance to photograph Pierce (and probably will be since they are moving to Alabama this week.) Both of them are such posers for the camera - such naturals!








No comments: