Monday, May 16, 2011

Little movers

Here are my "little movers" as I will call them now from 2011. This is such a fun age to photograph. I get to see smiles, first teeth, and little droolers. Many of them are just starting to sit up and get really active. Check out all these little cuties!

Max - one of my absolute favorite little boys to photograph. I just love him and his sweet family. You will definitely be seeing more of him, as his parents love me too! :)







Conlan - another little favorite boy of mine. He is just the sweetest little man. He has been the easiest baby to photograph. Conlan is also another participant in my Baby Steps program, so you will be seeing more of him to come.






Madison - look at this adorable little one. Her mom and I have become friends since they recently moved to the area and she found me to photograph her little one. I absolutely love Madison's expressions. You will for sure see more of her and her adorable brother in the future.






Madelyn - oh, sweet sweet Madelyn. Another Baby Steps participant. This has been my favorite session of hers to date, and one of my favorite sessions ever to date. I absolutely love all of these images. Perfect!






Kealee - she is the daughter of my cousin, who I also claim as one of my closest friends. She is such a smily girl and one who is already moving at such a young age. I love photographing this family and proud to say that more of this family will be posted as well.







No comments: