Monday, May 16, 2011

Babies of 2011

I can not believe it's May already! Wedding season is in full swing now and I have yet to keep my promise of keeping the blog updated with my newest sessions. I do post regularly on my facebook page. If you aren't a fan yet, become one here. To get back on track, here are some of the cutest babies I have been fortunate to photograph this year.


Zoe - such an angelic and beautiful baby.






Jordan - absolutely gorgoeus!! I had the honor of photographing her parent's wedding last year. I absolutely love seeing my bride and groom expanding their family - and it's an absolute honor to be the one to continue photographing their family. :)





Bronson - what a handsome little man! He was great at giving me some awake and sleeping photographs.




Sweet sweet Annelise. Annelise is one of my Baby Steps participants and I am so excited to be able to photograph and show you more of this sweetness as she grows.








No comments: