Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Taryn and Dan - Engaged

My little cousin, Taryn, recently got engaged to a pretty funny guy, Dan. I can't believe it's so!! I'm so honored that she chose me to photograph her wedding day - although I knew she had been planning on it for years. I can't believe the last time I photographed her was for her senior pictures, and now her engagement photos. This was definitely a fun engagement session and I'm glad that I got to know Dan a little more. I think he's going to fit right into the family. Welcome to the fun and craziness that we are!! :) Here are a few of my favorites - as well as a video made just for the two of them. (I used one of my very favorite songs by Jimmy Wayne.)

Enjoy your sneak peek!!!



And on to some of my favorites!!!

they just fit together so perfectly
love their natural interaction and smiles

It's so hard to choose just one - but this is one of my favorites



another favorite

:)

just sweetness - pure sweetness

She's so gorgeous!!!


Now to wait a year for the wedding! I can't wait!

No comments: