Friday, June 24, 2011

Jennifer and Bill - Married

It's rare when I don't meet the bride or groom until the wedding day, but in the case of Bill and Jenn, it just so happens our first meeting was on the day of their wedding. BUT - they had full trust in me. My husband used to work with Jenn's dad, I photographed her stepsisters senior photos and had many email conversations with her mom. And I have to say - the day went off wonderfully. It was a beautiful day full of love and joy. It was a true pleasure to be in the company of so many people all there to celebrate their love for Jenn and Bill and to wish them well on their new life together. I absolutely adore the images of Bill and Jenn together - as you can see their love for each other shining through - and there is nothing that can imitate that. Enjoy your sneak peek!


Beautiful Ladies
Love this!



this little girl watched me the entire ceremony and she was just too cute not to snap a picture of. :)


they were bustling her dress - but love her expression. So much fun.

So perfect together
LOVE THIS!
Gorgeous couple




so in love


This is the hug right after Jenn's dad read a poem that he wrote. It actually brought tears to my eyes - on how sweet it was.

No comments: