Friday, June 10, 2011

Kaylee and Mitch - Married


I just love these two, love, love them! I met Kaylee when I photographed her brother's wedding in 2009, and so glad I did. These two are just so much fun to be around and their love for each other is just awesome. I learned at their reception that they met and started dating in high school (as my husband and I did) and it's so neat to see "puppy love" turn into a grown up, full fledged, head over heels love for each other. Even when it started to rain on us while taking pictures at the river, neither one flinched. They went with the flow. When we arrived at the reception and their was no power in the tent, even though they may have been panicking inside, they held their composure and took some more pictures. And then the power came on, and the rain started, and they just went with it. That's how awesome these two are. It all worked out and the day was absolutely wonderful. It was such a pleasure to be in the presence of them, their family, their friends, and the love that surrounded them. Enjoy the sneak peek!

the bride has such small feet that she has a hard time finding heels - so when she found these, she knew these were her bridal shoes. Love the bling!









Cool cars - how I love thee!
Absolutely stunning - alone and together. How hott are these two?!?
This is how every bride should be carried

Gorgeous!
studs :)


I'm so in love with all of their pictures. This one is a fav.



Love!


LOVE LOVE their rings. Black for guys is definitely in, but this one is very unique - and her ring - GORGEOUS!

Michael Jackson - anyone?!? :)

And this is how you know it's going to be a good party!

1 comment:

Nichole said...

These are AMAZING picture!!! You have captured Kaylee and Mitch perfectly!! Best pictures I have seen in a long time!!