Sunday, June 5, 2011

Darby and Danny - Married

I can't believe how blessed I have been to get to work with some of the most awesome people I have ever met. From the time I arrived at the church for Danny and Darby's wedding, I knew it was going to be a fun day, and I was soooo right. This was such a fun, energetic, goofy, and loving group of people, it was hard not to smile the entire day. Even when the sky opened up and the thunder started rolling, there seemed to be no worries in the atmosphere. Everything was going to work out one way or another - and it did. Mother Nature, once again, stopped raining just after the ceremony, just in time for us to get outside and take some pictures. And boy - were those some fun pictures. I'm not sure I have ever seen a bridal party so into getting pictures taken - as you will see below. It was such a great pleasure to be in the company of so many great people. Enjoy your sneak peek!


The bride's shoes - how awesome are these!?!
cutest little ringbearer - getting ready for the ceremony
sisters (since I'm a fan of tattoos as well - I just think this is such a cute picture)
check out that gorgeous bridal party - love the colors





Now this is where the real fun begin. I had to include this "out-take" as we were waiting for the bridal party to get off the bus, one of the bridesmaids (who is also Darby's sister) decided to join in on the picture fun. I just love them!
the pose on the right is all them - I had nothing to do - love a bridal party who creates their own poses and puts their own personality into their pictures. But the picture on the right is pretty hott as well!
Seriously - could this get any better?!? You girls rock!
:)
LOVE
DOUBLE LOVE
super cute little cooking jars filled with candy -


full packed dance floor - that's how they party





You guys are so awesome! Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love every single one. And I can't believe how packed the dance floor was :) We had a great time and are sooooo happy we picked you as our photographer

Love,
Danny and Darby

tpfoff said...

It's so neat to re-live that day through your pictures...and easy to do. These are great; can't wait to see more.

Thanks!
Theresa and Kerry Pfoff

Mrs. Wickline said...

Great pictures! You made their day special. Kathy (mother of the bride)