Friday, October 2, 2009

Natasha and Luke - Engaged

One of my favorite things about being a photographer is the amount of people that I get to meet - interact with - be a part of their lives, even for just a moment. I was so happy to meet Natasha and Luke on this beautiful afternoon for the engagement session. We started their session on the campus of Illinois State University, where both of them graduated, and then ventured on to Miller Park. Both of them were such troopers, stopping for outfit changes, dealing with students who were confused and thought Luke was proposing that day (it makes me laugh) and trying to outjump each other (I think Natasha won. :) ) You two were great to work with. Enjoy your sneak peek!







I love the sun reflecting on the water in this one. Just reminds me of how beautiful the day was.


Cute
See! I think she totally won! :)

Thank you for allowing me to capture this momentous occasion in your lives. 

No comments: