Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Natalie and Josh - Married

Josh and Natalie were married on September 27, 2009 at Mackinaw Valley Vineyard.  I can not say enough wonderful things about this wedding. The location was amazing, the weather was wonderful, the bride and groom were stunning (and lots and lots of fun,) their bridal party was awesome, and the whole atmosphere was one of complete joy. I truly enjoyed being a part of Natalie and Josh's wedding day. As you will see, I am showing a lot of pictures of the two of them because I could not possibly decide on just two to show. Enjoy your sneak peek! 








This is definitely one of my favorite ring shots of all time! I LOVE IT!


Natalie and Josh wrote their own vows. I just love this image. 




These were the favors for the guests. What can be better than a wine glass to take home from a wedding held at a winery. It doesn't get much better than that.



This has made my list of all time favorite images.

Thank you for allowing me to such a special part of your day. You two were such a blessing to work with and I can't wait to work with you both again!!!

No comments: