Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ashley and Matt - married

Ashley and Matt were married on October 3, 2009 in Monticello, IL. I knew from the day that I met with Ashley and Matt that this was going to be a fun wedding, with an even more fun reception, and I was not disappointed. While taking pictures of the groomsmen getting ready, Matt even asked Jenn and I if we were ready for the craziness that was going to happen. :) Matt and Ashley were so much fun to work with, as well as their bridal party. Enjoy your sneak peek!









Ashley - you are adorable!

My fav


I was told by guest that Matt and Ashley had been practicing their first dance for a few weeks. Here Matt is spinning Ashley and I just love the movement of her hair and her dress. They totally rocked their dance too!

Ashley working the dance floor - get 'em girl!



Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Both of you are so awesome and your wedding was a blast!!

No comments: