Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Kalee and Aaron - Married

Kalee and Aaron were married on September 26, 2009 in Gifford, IL. I have been looking forward to this wedding since the day I met Kalee. She has such a fun personality and was looking for something different. I love how she loves photographs, and was willing to do whatever needed to get some unique and awesome images. 

From the beginning to the end, this wedding was a blast. When you have such a sweet couple as Kalee and Aaron - paired with a rockin' wedding party, a tractor ride, moonshine, and country roads, you knew it was going to be a good time. Enjoy your sneak peek!





Bride on a tractor = hotness!







I caught them stealing a kiss on the ride - awww :)


LOVE IT!

You guys are so cute :)

The whole bridal party on their tractor ride. So much fun!




Kalee and her dad did a very untraditional dance for their father/daughter dance. They started dancing to a slow song, but not long into it did they break down into some fun, disco variety. We got to see some Michael Jackson moves, the robot, disco, and a whole ton of other stuff. It was an absolute blast to watch the two of them dancing along. As I stood up to walk across for a different angle, I looked up and saw that almost the entire reception hall had crowded around the dance floor, clapping and smiling. Talk about a way to get the party started! Kalee and her dad nailed it. Best father/daughter dance I've seen yet!!!



Check out the air the groomsmen got in this one! Love it.
Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! You guys were awesome, as I knew you would be.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures turned out amazing! I mean with a bride and groom like Kalee and Aaron how could they not be right? Amanda you did a great job capturing every moment and I can't wait to see all of the pictures! Heather (cousin of the bride)

Rayme said...

This was a lot of fun. Everything looked awesome. Glad you got a lot of good pictures!!!

Marlana-mom of the groom said...

You done a terrific job! You have an eye for capturing the unexpected perfectly! Can't wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

The pics of Kalee and Chuck are great...he still has the moves!! You did a wonderful job!

The Carpenters said...

Wow...great ideas! I dabble in photography, too, and these game me some thoughts for next time. :)
misshowie(at)danville(dot)k12(dot)il(dot)us

Kylie said...

Love these shots! :) Great work, as usual my dear!