Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sammi and Ryan - Married

September 12, 2009 Sammi and Ryan were married at St. Patrick's Church in Bloomington, IL. The day was  gorgeous, the bridal party were in high spirits, and the bride was absolutely stunning in her bridal gown. Thinking about how I was going to describe the day, all I could think about was how much fun the entire day was. The whole bridal party kept me laughing all day long. It was definitely a pleasure to see such a great group of friends, enjoying being with each other, laughing and making the most of every moment. The overall experience is how every wedding should be - happiness and joy - a big celebration of two lives joining as one! Enjoy your sneak peek!


Loved her dress. It was different than anything I have seen.




Gorgeous church

Okay - check out the groomsman Mick (2nd from the left.) It was moments like this that made the day so much fun. This makes me laugh.



LOVE, LOVE this one. Sammi - you're gorgeous.


The ringbearer and flowergirl were too cute for words. Love the expression on his face.

The great group of friends - partying into the night.

Thank you Sammi and Ryan for allowing me to be a part of your special day! It was a true pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda-
You do such an amazing job. Your work always impresses me. I keep giving your name out, because not only do you do amazing work, but you are a completely fun and amazing to work with.

Many blessings on your work (which is way too fun to call work),

Alicia Karrick