Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Candace and Andy - Married

I met Candace through a friend of mine, Danita (she was mentioned in a previous entry = my walking business card. :) ) From the moment I met Candace, I knew this day was going to be a lot of fun and very unique. The wedding and the reception were both held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Champaign. All of the decorations were made by the bride and groom, including the dessert buffet at the reception - that Candace and Andy spent a few nights baking. The details were absolutely amazing - from the programs to the menus to the cupcakes. The atmosphere was one that was filled with fun and joy as the these two wonderful people became man and wife, and it was a pleasure to be a part of. Enjoy your sneak peek!

Beautiful! Love this one.




The bride's mother was her matron of honor. So sweet!


Different? Unique? I like it.



Holy sunset! One of my favorites.




Dessert buffet. Is your mouth watering yet? Yummy.


This one makes me laugh because we did this numerous times, with different glowsticks, different colors, different directions to try to find the best one. His face makes me laugh!






SHOUT!

Candace and Andy - thank you for allowing me to be a part of this much awaited day. You guys rock!

No comments: