Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Amee - Senior

Amee is one of my 2010 Senior Reps. I was so excited to work with her, as both Amee and her mom have a great sense of humor. I knew the day would be a lot of fun, and I was not disappointed.  We started our photo journey on the University of Illinois campus and ventured onwards to Lake of the Woods. Driving to Mahomet, I could see the large thunderheads rolling in and I was fearful for a moment that the session may be cut short, but Amee was a trooper and we finished just as the sky opened up and started raining. Awesome! Check out some of my favorites. 





I love this location - and this pictures. Definitely one of my favorites!

Rockin' the white shirt in front of the graffiti - totally works Amee! :)






You so rock! Thanks again!

No comments: