Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trisha and Derrick - Married

Trisha and Derrick were married on August 8, 2009 - one of the hottest days of the 2009 summer! It was a beautiful, humid day. I loved the small quaint church they were married in. Trisha was a gorgeous bride - with a glowing smile. I think I could photograph her all day long. Derrick makes my list of some of the happiest grooms - he seemed more at ease than any other person in the church. These two make my job easy - not to mention their adorable daughter. 

Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of your day! Enjoy your sneak peek.






Check out this adorable flower girl - the bride and groom's daughter. She is ridiculously cute!













I waited at least a half hour trying to get this shot! The flowergirl and ringbearer went round and round on the dance floor. :)



No comments: