Friday, August 28, 2009

Adam and Jessica - Engaged

Every time I head out for a session, I know that I am going to experience something different. Some times I meet people that are just an absolute joy to be around. Adam and Jessica definitely fit in that category. From the time they pulled up next to my car and both of them waved enthusiastically at me from their car, I knew it was going to be a good time. They were both so sweet and fun to be around. In our short time together, I could already tell that these two were so perfect for each other, the way they naturally held each other hands as we walked, the eye contact they shared, and how they seemed so in tune to what the other person was going to say. You guys were a blast to photograph! Enjoy your sneak peek!

 
Seriously, those eyes!! 
Okay - I can't take total credit for this one. I took the idea from my aunt, but she liked it, so we are all good! :)









This is one of my favorites, for sure!


Thank you! I hope to see the two of you again real soon!

No comments: