Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Katie and Justin - Married

August 1, 2009 - Katie and Justin (also affectionately called Judd) were married at St. John's Catholic Church in Urbana, IL. Good luck is in store for them, as it rained on and off all day. There were times I was ready to have some words with mother nature, but she held off at the perfect times to give us the opportunity to get some great outdoor images. 

Katie and Judd are so much fun to be around. Both were at ease the whole day, so patient, so real, and so in love. It was a true pleasure to be a witness to the two of them becoming man and wife. They love unique pictures just about as much as I do, so they were ready for anything, which I LOVE!!! Also have to mention that the food and the cake at the reception was DELICIOUS!!

Enjoy your sneak peek!


Happy groom! :)


Beautiful church. Beautiful bride. What more could you ask for.






Beautiful ladies.



Gorgeous couple! I love this one.


I LOVE THIS!!!!!!






You two are great! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day! 


No comments: