Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Maggie and Jeff - Married

Jeff and Maggie were married on July 25 in Charleston, IL. The day was absolutely beautiful. There was so much excitement in the air, it made me feel special to be standing here next to this wonderful couple were obviously very much in love. The wedding party were gorgeous and the parents were a true pleasure to be around. I also had the pleasure of my little sister's presence, as she was my assistant for the day, and she did a better job than I expected. :)

Check out a part of Maggie and Jeff's day!



Check out those good looking men!!!





GORGEOUS!!


Hello beauties!




I love this one.









The bride and groom had rehearsed a dance and it was awesome. Check out the brides feet!

And daddy proved he could twirl the bride just as well. :)


So sweet!



This was a tribute to the groom from his groomsmen and ushers! 


Thank you Maggie and Jeff for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day! You two are absolutely a joy to be around and wish you all the best in the future! 

No comments: