Friday, August 14, 2009

Matt and Leah - Married

Awesome wedding, beautiful people, and a good time. Leah and Matt were married July 18, 2009 in Champaign, IL. As mentioned previously, I went to high school with Leah. We worked together at the IGA, where Leah and Matt met.  It was a real honor to be chosen to be the one to document their day. Not only do I consider both of them my friends, I have been around to witness the beginning of their time together. Their wedding was nothing short of awesomeness (yes, I made my own word again.) I honestly had so many favorites that I posted more than normal, but I couldn't help it. Check out some of my favorites below!




















I couldn't resist getting a picture of the kids crowded around the Nintendo DS. How adorable is this!


The groom with his niece. Love this picture!!


This moment between the bride and her father just makes my heart melt! 


Thanks goes out to my assistant, Jenn who got this awesome overhead shot with the help of one of the ushers! See below. :)


Let me assure you that we don't do this at every wedding! :)


Thank you Leah and Matt for allowing me to be a part of your big day!!!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Nice work, gf! And toooo funny where Jen ended up! You go, Jen! =)

Kylie said...

LOVE THEM! :) Great shots. Love the group shots outside & the one of Leah & Matt walking away down the sidewalk!

Love,
Your Biggest Fan :)