Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sheena and Scott - Married

You should recognize this adorable couple from their engagement session just a few months back. If not, scroll down to see, because it's not worth missing.

What can I say about this wedding, other than beautiful, amazing, fun?!? Of course, Sheena and Scott are such sweethearts, and they brought along their fabulous funny, stylish and good looking bridal party. When I think back, I can mainly remember lots of laughter, getting made fun of (in good humor), and beautiful people. This wedding was one of my most memorable. Everyone was just so much fun to be around. 































Once again, thank you Sheena and Scott for being you - and allowing me to be a part of this momentous day. Hope to see the both of you around again!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

GORGEOUS! I love all of the details of their wedding! Love her dress & what beautiful people!! Great shots Amanda!

Bridget said...

Love all these shots, buddy.. Nice job!