Thursday, July 9, 2009

Alicia and Lane - Married

I had not met either Lane or Alicia prior to their wedding day, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I had spoken to Alicia many times on the phone, but nothing more than that. While setting up my lights, Alicia and all her bridesmaids walked in the church and the instant I met her, I knew I was going to like her. She had this relaxed attitude and I could tell she was the life of the party. When she turned to me and said, "We've got a party bus. You're riding with us, right?" I knew this day was going to beyond awesome. And it was! As Alicia walked down the aisle, I could see all the love Lane had for her in his eyes. This emotion is just one of the reasons I love doing what I do. The day was awesome, besides the few rain drops, the bridal party was awesome, and I couldn't be happier to work them all! Check out a few of my favorites from the day.
































Thank you Alicia and Lane! You guys were so wonderful to work with.

No comments: