Friday, July 10, 2009

Piper - 4 month old

I think there should be a law against being this cute? Okay - maybe not, but seriously check out this adorable little girl. She was so good during this time too. Never cried...she just rolled around and did anything and everything that was nothing short of adorable. I probably haven't said so many "awww" or giggled since my little girl was that age. Check out little Miss Piper!







Pictures with big sister. What cuties they are.

And her with her adorableness (is that even a word) again?!?








A big thank you to Piper's mommy for allowing me to come into their home and photograph this little sweetie. I hope I will get to see her again real soon! I already have some ideas for this cutie's next time in front of the camera. A natural already.

No comments: