Friday, July 17, 2009

Erin and Sam - Married

Erin and Sam were married on June 6, 2009. It was a beautiful day (slightly windy) and the mood in the church was all a buzz. I don't think I saw more laughter and excitement from a group of people. Even when someone had to run home to get some things left, I never saw a moment of concern or doubt in Erin's eyes. This was another wedding that I did not get to meet the bride or groom before the ceremony, as Erin was planning the whole day from TEXAS! But that didn't matter much, because the entire day went off without a hitch. I truly enjoyed working with Erin and Sam, and their entire families. You guys were awesome! 

























1 comment:

Erin Hagaman said...

You are a great photographer and easy to work with!!! We had a blast.