Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Just Because - Monica

Meet Monica! 
Monica and I work together. We were discussing my photography and she mentioned that her boyfriend has been begging her for a picture of her to show off....very fortunate for her that she happens to work with a photographer. See the results!




And for the boyfriend wallet shot!

This shoot was so much fun! Monica was full of energy and just enjoying being a "supermodel" for the evening. She also gave me one of the greatest compliments in my career. Monica told me that it was fun to be around me because I got so excited about my work. My excitement made her excited for the pictures.

It's true! I can barely contain my excitement when photographing. I'm glad that she saw the excitement and thrived off it. Monica...it was a true pleasure to photograph you. She has already been bragging to her friends. Bring on the models!

No comments: