Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tina and Cory

Hello again. It has been a long weekend, with a lot of things going on. I had a senior shoot, Jennifer, on Saturday. Look for some of her pictures soon. I also participated in the Bridal Expo at Hawthorne Suites this past Sunday. There were a lot of people there and I felt very good after the show. I have already had a few brides get in touch, and I'm so excited to start working with them.

I was editing some pictures from the wedding I shot on September 27th and had to share a few of my favorites. 






The happy bride and groom is Tina and Cory, who also happen to be friends of mine.  I met them a couple years ago through my husband, who races with Cory. I also took their engagement pictures last year. Their wedding was a blast, as I knew it would be. Their wedding party was so energetic and cooperative. I can't wait to show them the rest of the pictures once they get back from their honeymoon.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Her dress is totally beautiful! :) Great pics!