Sunday, December 28, 2008

Catching Up


Meet Kiersten. A total cutie that also happens to be a cousin of mine. I actually used to babysit this little sweetie, and I can't believe how gorgeous of a woman she is growing up to be. She had so many great pictures, as you can see, she is very photogenic. Look for her in the future as we have some photo dates planned!






Meet Cody. Cody's dad works with my husband at United Rentals. I was very honored that he asked me to do Cody's senior pictures. Cody was great with doing what I what I asked him to do, especially since this day was so windy.  I wasn't sure we would get as many great images as we did.





Meet Kierstin. Yes..another Kierstin. This girl was so much fun to photograph. We did this shoot on one of the coldest days of the fall, and I couldn't believe she was baring it all, not even caring about the cold. Check out a few of my favorites below.





No comments: