Thursday, April 7, 2011

Derreck and Kacie - Married

The wedding of Derreck and Kacie was the perfect wedding to start my 2011 wedding season off with. Such a fun loving and sweet couple - with just as about as fun of a wedding party. I may have been smiling almost as much as the happy couple. :) The day couldn't be more perfect, with the sun shining and the beautiful Illinois Wesleyan Chapel as the setting. To see some of this perfection, scroll down.


I absolutely adore this series from the first look

Seriously?!? How gorgeous is she? Beautiful.

such studs :)

I don't know what I like more about this image, the tenderness of the groomsmen or the awkward smile on the grooms face. Love it!


the flowergirl just kept smiling for me at the end of the aisle - so sweet

LOVE!
love her excited expression


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!






Thank you so much for allowing me to capture your special day!!!

No comments: