Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It's a new year - okay 3 months into the new year. The year 2010 was absolutely a wonderful year for me and my business, and with the unexpected growth, I ended up neglecting the blog just a little bit. For all of those who aren't fans of my facebook page yet, you should become onehere. I have some of my fall sessions posted there. And as many of you know - and some of you might not know, but we welcomed a new bundle of joy into our lives last month. Our son was born February 4th, and of course, has kept me quite busy. I hope to keep all of my readers more updated with sessions from this year, but until then, I leave you with some pictures of some of the absolute cutest kids ever!

Introducing Samuel Max Overmyer

My little Peyton and her baby brother, Sam. She loves being a big sister.

No comments: