Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sarah and Josh - Married

A question I often get asked is "What would be the perfect wedding to photograph?" Although I have suggestions of what would be awesome, for me, I enjoy the changes, the differences that come with each wedding. Each wedding is a new experience for me and I have favorite moments from each day. Some of my favorite moments from Sarah and Josh's wedding day would have to be, in no particular order: 1) the groom's son, who wanted me to take his picture (alone, with his dad, with Sarah, with his uncle - who can resist someone who wants you to take his picture.) :) 2) watching Sarah and the bridesmaids getting ready. I love to see the interaction and the conversations that take place - and the anticipation of watching Sarah get into her dress - and that look on everyone's face when they see her in her dress for the first time. 3) After the wedding, we were moving quickly to avoid losing all of our sunlight (and because it was COLD) and I talked Josh and Sarah into going into the middle of the street - and I loved it. I loved the pictures and the excitement of doing something "you're not supposed to do." Not to mention that I absolutely adore the pictures that we took outside. 4) Okay - so this one may not be directly related to the bride and groom - but they had the most awesome bbq quesadillas at their reception and I applaud their choice of food. :) (Hey - I'm pregnant and good food is important. :) ) I truly enjoyed being a part of Sarah and Josh's wedding day. Enjoy your sneak peek!

Another unique and awesome wedding dress



Love this




LOVE!!!
My most favorite image of the entire day



this makes me smile



No comments: