Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Holly and Michael - Married

I have to say that I loved everything about the wedding of Holly and Michael. An outdoor wedding in the country followed by a reception in a big white tent - maybe it's just the country girl in me, but I absolutely LOVED it. Although the weather channel was calling for storms all day - we all lucked out and had an absolutely beautiful day. The location, the family, the friends, the overall atmosphere was just wonderful. The only thing that could have made this day any better would have been the lack of a flat tire that I got when leaving - but really it just makes for a great story to add to my tales of wedding photographer. :) Have to say that the groom and groomsmen were more than willing to change it for me - just proof of such great people. Enjoy your sneak peek!





















No comments: