Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mark and Ashley - Married

Last weekend I had the privilege of photographing the reception of Mark and Ashley. They were actually married on May 29, 2010 on the sunny beaches of Jamaica (jealous!) and then had a reception for family and friends. Ashley and Mark are two of the nicest people I have ever met and I feel honored to be able to now call them my friends. Ashley is a nursing student, but has a love of photography and is currently pursuing this passion. I look forward to the day that I am working side by side with her. :) 

The day was absolutely wonderful - with lots of awesome beach themed accessories. I LOVED all the detail shots. Their family and friends were a lot of fun as well. Enjoy your sneak peek!







Love this!
Ashley - you are gorgeous!!!!!!!
Beautiful


Definitely one of my favorite ring shots! Love this!
See all the details - awesome!




Ashley with her dad and stepdad for the father/daughter dance - really was moved by this.
Mark with his mother and stepmother for the mother/son dance - also moved!


Go ASHLEY!

You two are so so awesome! Can't wait to see you both again!

No comments: