Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ashley and Chad - Married

May 29, 2010 - a absolutely gorgeous day for an outdoor wedding. The sun was high and it was hot, but that did not stop this day from being a great one. Ashley and Chad were two very laid back and fun loving people. From the moment I spoke to Ashley on the phone, I knew I was in for a treat. I truly enjoyed being in the company of so many great and fun people. Not only was it fun, but everyone was so photogenic - made my job pretty easy. Check out your sneak peek!

Yes, those are the brides shoes - BOOTS!!
Absolutely gorgeous




I did not edit this sky - this was how gorgeous it was



So I HAD to include this. During my classic jumping picture, these men wanted to outdo all previous photos, so one of the groomsmen threw one of the ushers into the air, this is the mid air and the after. Mad props to them! :)
So sweet
LOVE THIS! One of my favs

Just a gorgeous couple 

The bride and groom had their cake toppers specially made to look like them, and their cute doggie Ozzie. I love this!!!
Now I love those moments when the bride and groom are deep in thought or a warm embrace, but this describes their personality so much more to me. 

This as well - Love the expressions from Ashley and her father
And to end the evening, we went outside to capture some sunset pictures. 
LOVE

Thank you Ashley and Chad for allowing me (and Rory) to be a part of your wedding day. It was an absolute blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda these are AMAZING!! I cannot wait to see the rest of them! You did such a fantastic job! We enjoyed you just as much, if not more, than you enjoyed us! Thank you very much being a part of our special day!