Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Glenn and Leslie - Married

I have to say that I feel completely blessed to be doing what I love - but also because I have the best clients ever. Seriously, I am so lucky. I know I may say this about every couple on my blog - but it's the god honest truth. Glenn and Leslie are no exception to this rule. They are two of the most laid back, fun loving people I have met.  I have truly enjoyed every moment spent with them. From our first meeting, to their engagement session, from the shared emails, to their wedding day, it has just been a wonderful experience to be a part of their wedding journey.

Not only was the couple a great delight to be around, their wedding venue was AWESOME! As a born and raised Illini fan, I have to say it was such a great experience to not only be at the top of Memorial Stadium, but to photograph an entire wedding and reception. I love unique settings - and this was definitely an experience. I can't say enough nice things about this couple, as well as their family and their bridal party. It was a true honor to be in their presence as they became man and wife. Now enjoy your sneak peek!





Leslie - you are SOOOOO gorgeous!

And all the beautiful ladies

Seeing his bride for the first time - love this expression - true love





Such a beautiful couple



Love this one!

Gorgeous wedding party on 50 yard line of the Illini field = AWESOME!

Great job guys! :)

Details




You guys rock!


And just for a few fun ones - my assistant for the day, Aaron, captured a few of these. It's definitely a funny site to see myself in action. So here are just a few.


You can do this - just like that! :)

Getting down with the flowergirl on the dance floor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures of a gorgeous wedding, you definitely captured the moments!
Mary Robin