Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Travis and Amanda - Married

I don't even know where to begin describing this wedding. Amanda and Travis are just one of the most genuine people I have met, with a true, genuine love for each other. I have been looking forward to their wedding since the day they booked me...and even more so after their engagement session. 

Describing this wedding: ceremony = gorgeous, bridal party = smokin', the reception = fun, and the bride and groom = AWESOME! Not only are Amanda and Travis really photogenic and willing to give me total creative freedom, but they are such a great couple to be around. There were many moments throughout the day that I felt like I was just a friend along that just happened to have a camera with me! I could continue on about how great everything was, but I would rather just show you. Enjoy your sneak peek!


My assistant Jenn captured this photo - and it's amazing!

Gorgeous Bride!






LOVE


And back to where their journey all began - sweet memories!

I just adore the way Travis is gazing at Amanda here.

It's their last name! I love creativity in the form of chocolate :)
He's a cubs fan - She's a cardinals fan! Makes for great fun.




You rock! I can't wait for the time we meet again! :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!!! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Abby said...

Amanda, your photos are amazing! I really wish my husband and I would have had you as our wedding photographer 8.5 yrs ago! LOVE them!

Elaine Wrinkle said...

Amanda you have caught the essence of their love for each other in the pictures I have seen so far. The pictures you have shared from Amanda and Travis's wedding are amazing. My favorite of the initial pictures is the one with Amanda and Travis in a door way facing each other. However I have to say the one with the cubs cuff links is just too cool since I am a huge Cubs fan. You have done an amazing job and I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. Sure wish I would have known about you when my daughter got married last December.