Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Engaged - Sheena and Scott

With a busy wedding season, it's only natural to see a busy season of engagements.  Meet Sheena and Scott - an adorable couple. Although they may not describe themselves as 'adorable', I think this term is perfect. :) I enjoyed their shoot so much. We waited until later in the evening, so we were battling a little bit of the harsh sunlight - but I feel that it worked out for us in the end, including a sunset. Check out a few of my favorites below!




Oh yea! Cubs v Cards. Who shall win?





I just love the way Sheena looks in this picture!




I feel so excited to be chosen to document Sheena and Scotts wedding memories. Their wedding is only a month away! Check back soon for their awesome wedding pictures - I can feel it already!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!!!!!