Monday, April 6, 2009

Cailyn - Newborn

Another baby girl! It honestly makes me feel so awesome that I have been chosen to document those first precious days of these babies lives. Again, I absolutely love babies.

Meet baby Cailyn, in all her sweetness. Funny story - I actually went to middle school with her mom and used to date her daddy's older stepbrother (way back in the day.) It's crazy when you meet up with you people from your past, and your paths cross that include them in your future. See guys - you will think about me whenever you look at your babies beautiful pictures. :) Only kidding. Thanks so much for letting me in your lives and photographing your beautiful daughter. Enjoy the sneak peek below.











1 comment:

Kylie said...

She's a sweetie! Can't believe Kyle is a daddy!