Friday, July 8, 2011

Jessica and Brian - Married

Meet Jessica and Brian - childhood sweethearts! Every wedding I photograph, I feel very lucky to be chosen to document their wedding day, but after talking to Jessica about how long she and Brian have been together, I felt even more privileged. It's rare these days to find a couple that have been together for many years before getting married, but meeting a couple who grew up playing basketball in middle school, to high school and college, it just melts my heart. These two are just awesome and fun people. I truly enjoyed every aspect of their wedding day and love the affection and love all their friends and family had for them. Check out some of my favorites from their wedding day!


This room was absolutely perfect for her vintage inspired dress to be photographed in
GORGEOUS!

Hello beautiful ladies!


Yes - this is awesome - in my so humble opinion
the ringbearer and flowergirl decided to sprint down the aisle - the flowergirl's expression is priceless! :)


I adore this!



sweet

I love this ring shot. Yes, I do!

shoe game = hilarious
Jess - you seriously make me smile!
I love the lanterns that hang from the ceiling at the Refinery

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What church is this? Is it in champaign?