Saturday, January 22, 2011

2010 Favorites - Children

While updating my website with work from this past year, I was in such awe of how many photos I had the pleasure of taking this year, as well as how much I have grown as a photographer. I could definitely see that my love of photography has taken me more and more towards photographing children and weddings. I have so many favorites from each session, it was a really hard decision to narrow down to just 20 photos, but at last, I have done so. I hope you realize this does not take away from all of the other thousands of photos I have taken, but to choose my top 20 - this is the list that I came away with. And with any art, the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Some times a photo can capture a feeling or create a feeling, and many of these images do just that for me.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

So I know the last one isn't a child - (well yet in this picture) but to me, there is just something so precious about a pregnant belly. (Perhaps because I'm sporting one now, it touches me a little more) but isn't it a cute preggo belly?!? :)

No comments: