Friday, August 27, 2010

Jim and Heather - Married

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky - lucky enough to meet so many wonderful people, to be allowed into their lives. On August 21st, I had the pleasure of photographing Jim and Heather, as well as meeting their wonderful family and friends. They were seriously one of the most kind groups of people I have met - so welcoming and friendly. Not to mention that we started with pictures on Jim's parent farms. I love wide open spaces and green meadows, so it was a real treat for me. It was a photographers dream to be able to have such fun people to spend the day with - it made the day go so smooth. And when one of the bride's sisters told me that she reads my blog, my admiration of the group only grew more. :) I truly enjoyed being a part of Heather and Jim's day. Enjoy your sneak peek!




The gorgeous bride showing off her orange shoes - LOVE!
Gorgeous group of people
So sweet
LOVE, LOVE this one!





The rings - I try to do something different each wedding and really loving this one


Heather snuggled into Jim the whole song - love the emotions!
toilet paper game - to see who win the privilege of being "the one in charge" for the first year
the expressions when they won :)

Evidence of a great day - the sweetest flower girl asleep on the couch :)

No comments: